Why pay for hotel rooms when you can rent out a private house?
This vacation villa in Safed elegantly named Villa Tiferet is the answer.
If you are a family of six or more and are visiting Israel’s north, stay at Villa Tiferet in Safed. The house is tucked in the Artists’ Quarter, minutes from the main street’s shops and restaurants. Within a 10-minute walk, you can visit Tzefat’s spiritual and creative hub, filled with ancient shuls and beautiful galleries.
Centuries’ old stone home
Villa Tiferet is a 400-year-old domed stone home that has been lovingly restored to be a combination of old and modern, family-friendly and elegant.
It sleeps up to 13 in four bedrooms and features a large, gourmet kosher kitchen with everything you need to cook and entertain. Snuggle with a book in the living room while the children enjoy movies, board games and Xbox in the family room.
Outside are two private courtyards, one with pillows set around a splashing fountain and potted herbs. Upstairs is a rooftop with a couch and hammock, ideal spots for watching the sunset across the Meiron Mountains.
There are many sites to visit in Tsfat, including great activities for the kids nearby. There are also exciting hikes and bike paths accessed right from town.
Villa Tiferet Vacation Villa in Safed- Your base for exploring the north
Looking for a great place for touring the Galilee and the Golan? Use Tsfat as your base and explore the beautiful north.
Approximate driving distances to sites from Tsfat:
- Northern beaches of Kinneret: 27 minutes
- Rosh Pina: 15 minutes
- Tiberias: 37 minutes
- Hula Valley Nature Reserve: 47 minutes
- Manara Cliffs and Kiryat Shemona: 36 minutes
- Katsrin and the Golan Heights: 38 minutes
- Rosh HaNikra and beaches: 50 minutes
- Haifa: one hour
- Mount Hermon: one hour
After staying at Vacation villa in Safed, you may never choose a hotel for a family vacation!
Features and Amenities
- Type of Vacation: Large home ideal for families; perfect for Shabbat and holiday entertaining; centrally located in Tsfat; great location to explore Galil, Golan and Kinneret.
- General: Air conditioning and heating throughout, wireless Internet, on-site printer and monitor that can be connected to your laptop, fresh towels and linens provided, washing machine with laundry soap, clothes dryer, iron and board, shampoo and soaps
- Kitchen: Strictly kosher kitchen includes two ovens
- Dining: Large and beautifully appointed dining area seats 16 (when table extended)
- Maximum occupancy: 13 people.
- Babies: Port-a-Crib and highchair available
- Bathrooms: 3 full bathrooms with shower
- Suitability: Ideal for families or couples; must be respectful of Kashrut , smoking outside only, dogs allowed
- Activities: Exploring the holy city of Tsfat; visiting art galleries and old synagogues; great hiking and mountain biking at your doorstep.
- Also highly recommended our Safed walking tour. I enjoyed this with my wife on our last visit and am only too happy to share our experience with you. The best places to visit, eat, and enjoy.
Most of the year it’s $450 a night for the first six people. The charge for additional guests over 6 people is $50 per person per night.
Please use this form below to contact Amir for inquires.